Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

1st Blog in my life

Well, struggle a lot if i shd hv my own blog....not confidence with my powerful 'inglish' grammar, scare people who reading it later will bomb me with 'smelly duck eggs'! :P But i desperately wish to have one each time i discovered my 2 princess funnie acts. This will grows stronger & stronger and to a maximum yesterday when i accidently read my old mail sent to my friend toked about one of my jiejie's joke. How i wish i can remember this joke until they grow old enough to understand and will be laugh fr their heart when they heard it. But too bad, am a very forgetful mummy! Somehow i even couldn't remember clearly how they looked like when they are still a baby! Oh no mummy, jiejie is only 2++ yrs old and mei mei is only 15 months. :P

OK, dun care... dun care if got ppl to read or understand. All i wish is only jotting down my 2 princess daily life, everything about them..... hope this blog will somehow evidence/reflect on their way of journey to grow as a lady. :-D

To celebrate this 'grand opening' of the blog....here is one of my favourite joke fr my jiejie

Nowadays, we always ask jie jie what is her name, to ensure when the time she enroll to nursery later, the teacher call her name, she will know is calling her lar..
Wat is ur name : Ng Xin Yi....... good girl!
Wat is mei mei name : Ng Bao Yi......good girl!
Wat is mummy name : Ng Ah Mun.......Huhh!
Wat is kakak name : Ng Robiah.........Hooohh!
Wat is pa pa name : without thinking..... NG LOU GONG!! (me and her daddy fainted!! :D)

Yea, i've share this joke w few of my frends, somehow still not enough until its inspired me to start my very 1st own blog. (Can't help, each time i read it, i'll still laugh mar! 'qi xin mou?' :D)

B4 to end my 1st blog, i must say Millions Thanks to 'mommy of 2 angels'....u hv been so helpful to me all this while, not only the 'blogging' but always be there whenever i need someone to 'fat lou sou'. Am blessed to hv u as my gf eventhough we hardly meet up for 'yum cha'......(hey, u need tissue or not? hehehe).

Last but not least, hv to thx my lovely hubby too....he is very supportive with this blog's opening. (pura-pura oso need to thank him mar....hehehe :P )

4 comments:

YinYoon said...

Thanks mummy for the great efforts in having a blog for the two angels ! I am sure they will appreciate it one day. :)
From ur loving u hubby, YY.

MY Life Zone said...

hehe...

Your grand opening, so many ppl to thanks, like on the stage in Academy Reward, with the paper of list of ppl to thank, and tears on eyes...haha..

Anyway, want to thank you intro me this blog as well, me still work hard on it..

So we both work hard on our blog ya.. Kambateh!! 加油!!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

my life zone : Aiyoh, grand opening mar, make it more glam mar...hahahaha

Yeah, got accompany liao! we should be busy fr now on...hehehe :P

Anonymous said...

get to know my first site -

[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-zoloft-generic] zoloft and breastfeeding [/url]

http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-zoloft-generic
[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-zoloft-generic] lawsuits in mississippi zoloft [/url]