Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Start

Wahhh, quite sometimes din update my blog since my last post. Well, busy with work recently. Last time, i still manage to blog in office. But now, heavier workload, no time to blog oso. Initially, thought things will get better if daddy subscribe streamyx at home. Who knows, i hardly to turn on my pc at home after one whole day battling in office. Just feel tired and dun wish to face PC again at nite. I rather switch on to watch some soup series in stead.

Not sure if any one out there has the same feeling as mine. After a while din update my blog, i become lazier to update...seems had been missed out so many of interesting happennings around. Just too lazy to write those backdated posts! :-P

Well, today is another new start after a blog break i think......if not i scare i'll leave blogsphere later... and all the works done before will be gone! :-(

Ok, Let's start the engine again.....VRRROOOOMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

hehe.. MIA for so long ah.. me also busy with the ofis work 4 these few wks... just updated my blog only... like u... VROOOMMM!!!

etceteramommy said...

Yeah lor, MIA for so long. Go fuel up Shell V-Power and Vroommmm Vrommmm....:P

Cupid said...

Hi, How are you? I just got your blog name at Lovely mummy.blogspot.com. Hope we could be friend as well.

LHS said...

welcome back my friend!

薇薇 said...

i have same thought with u..
Let us start our engine together..
But i really feel tired lah and my brain cant funtion anymore after working hour.

Anonymous said...

I know how that feels! Everytime I return from work I just get so sick of looking at my computer cause whole day look at office computer. So sien!

Grace said...

yeah, me too.. we're on the same boat haha.....anyway welcome back!!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Nothing can describe my happiness & touching seing you all here again. Thx everyone. We all sama-sama Vrrooommmmmm all the way!!

valentine : Welcome welcome. Glad to meet you here. Will visit your blog too when i have some time later yea.. :-)