Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 8, 2006

Another sleepless night!!!!

Last night, AGAIN jiejie woke up at 1am and start fussing around. Why ler every night Jiejie repeat the same thing at about the same time??!! Yea, I discovered she always starts fussing by 12am++-1am++. Crying without opened her eyes and kicking very hard on her bed! Tried to soothing her and asked her not to cry cos later scare will wake meimei up. Carried her to toilet to pee, and she still crying non-stop. Dunno y, my api just naik and drive me crazy enough to slap her few times while she was sitting on the toilet bowl!!!!! She of cos cried more loudly and I even getting angrier, I throw her in the study room which is next to the 2 princess bedroom and she was wailing to call mummy, mummy.

Asked her to stop crying and go back to sleep. While Jiejie heading back to her bedroom, I feel so bad following at her back. She climbed back to her bed and closed her eyes tightly, in the same time holding her tears silently. My heart broke into pieces at that moment. L

Eventually, she fall asleep after pat her awhile. But for mummy, somehow couldn’t sleep anymore! Lie on the bed for about an hour, keep thinking back the moment I slapped Jiejie. Went to look for daddy, told him how bad I feel…..

Yea I know, i shoudn't’t slap her, somehow just can not control my api at that moment, especially, woke up at half way of sleep, brain still empty and hanging in the air!! Some more, soooo stressful, scare meimei will wake up too. !! In fact, mummy really dun mind to wake up few times at night, all I request is Jiejie dun cry….

Dunno what time mummy then only able to sleep, but at 4am++ Jiejie woke up again, without crying asking me to pat her. This time, I let her to sleep with me and hugging her all the way!!!

Luckily, this morning when Jiejie woke up and reached her ‘Ah Mah’ house, she seems like very happy and forgot what happened last time. What a relief! Phew!

Mummy also wishes Jiejie to forget the last night drama, but somehow I hope Jiejie will learn her lesson too….haaiii, very contradicted lar… **sigh**

3 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

vely hard to be amah la...me too will jump on my girls if i real angry...don't worry la...jiejie forgive u...love u vely much...

Desperate Mummy said...

Yes, since I have my children I don't even sleep more than 8 hours a day if both of them sick somemore worse no need to sleep. Enjoy their childhood cos they grow very fast :)

CutiePrincessMummy said...

mommy2 : jiejie totally forgot the drama, and she even told me, she din wake up on that night! **Phew**

desmummy : Yea, u r rite, jiejie is going to kindy in 3 more wks. How time flies. :-D