Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy 冬至 and Merry Christmas!!

Arrrggghhh.....envy! envy for my sis and frens who can leave office earlier today! How i wish i can leave earlier too! Well, the whole office is in holiday mood! In fact 2/3 of the team are on leave liao...

Last nite requested my mil to reserve some glutionous rice flour for my princesses to roll the balls, my jiejie love to do tat as i can see she doing quite well from the 'play dough' that i made for her. Can't wait to go home to eat my mil 'traditional recipie' of spring rolls besides the 汤圆. YUMMY! :P

Eventhough am not a christian, but i love & enjoy the Christmas! Remembered last yr i bought a present for each of my family members......Too bad not affordable for this Christmas as i dun get any bonus. 'sigh' :( But i still prepare presents for my princessess, toking about the presents...aiyah, still short of one! May be need to do some last min shopping then! :-D

This Christmas going to bring my princesses to PD as we have a family gathering (daddy's side) there. Hope my princesses will enjoy their first trip to beach ...

I have some wishes, but not sure if Santa Clause will listen to me as am not a christian! :P Wish all my family members and friends have good health and happiness always!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
to everyone!! HO HO HO HO.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Thx SPM&Kids! Hope u had a jolly christmas too! ^.^