Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 18, 2007

New records for Tagging.... :-)

New records! 1st post on tagging doing in weekend sumore midnite tim! kena 3 tags in a same time! ^.^ Ok, better quick quick complete these homeworks and pass up, if not can not go to sleep! For those who tagged me, touching or not??!! :P

(I) This is came from Mommy of 2 angels :


A To Z About ME


[A is for age]:
Secret! but definately still young and pretty!! ^.^


[B is for booze of choice]:
No preference, dun really like alcoholic drinks...


[C is for career]:
Nicer tittle is Business Admin, not nice : General Worker! cos 1 leg kick mar!


[D is for your most dreaded]:
When my boss naik kepala angin, F@#$%^&! ppl around! Scary rite?


[E is for essential items you use everyday]:
MONEY! no money no talk! this is called life man!


[F is for favorite song at the moment]:
All the barney's songs (my jiejie and meimei's fav)


[G is for favorite games]:
Naughty game?! hehehe!


[H is for Hometown]
Ipoh mali punya! Ah Moi manyak cantik situ! :)


[I is for indulgence:]
Good Food!!


[J is for favorite flavor of juice:]
Apple+orange+carrot = yum yum :P


[K is for kids]:
My 2 precious princesses


[L is for last hug from husband]
Wah, this origin tag must come fr a wife! hehehe!


[M is for years of marriage]:
6 yrs


[N is for name of your crush]:
I wish i have a long list for this....


[O is for overnight hospital stays]:
3 nites when delivered jiejie and one nite delivered meimei....


[P is for phobias]:
snatch thieves!!


[Q is for quote]:
Dun think tooo much, `the bridge will auto straight when the ship arrived'


[R is for biggest regret:]
Not pursuing my tertiary education!


[S is for status, married or single]
Married


[T is for time you wake up:]
Few times wan wor...esp jiejie and meimei take turns to whine


[U is for underwear:]
huhh?? okok, no G-string please! :)


[V is for vegetable you love:]
brocolli


[W is for worst habit:]
very lazy sometimes


[X is for x-rays you’ve had]:
Standard one...required by the company


[Y is for yummy food you make]:
A lot of ppl said my fried meehoon not bad lor...


[Z is for zodiac sign]:
One of my fav seafood...u guess lar..



(II) Tagged by Grace :

10 reasons why I marry my hubby

1. Cos tat time still young, too naive! :P
2. I believe he is my Mr. Right.
3. Too boring to maintain our long distance relationship.
4. We had come to the stage either marry or depart!
5. No smoking, gambling, alcoholic & flirting....
6. I like his confidence and analytical mind.
7. He is a tradisional and good man
8. He can write a very touching love letter.
10.The most important reason : HE LOVES ME!!! :-)



(III) The last one came from Ryan's mum


What's in my bag?



This is the most difficult and pai seh tag. Struggling very much if i should post this up. Well, have to be real and true to everyone rite? Here are the pics of my bag! :P














You might wonder how come sooo lil stuff in my bag, well, my handphone and purse are not in the bag. Took them out for 'gai gai' this afternoon. These are the stuff which exactly in my bag now! :P

Well, not going to tag anyone this round! cos now am soooo sleepy and cannot think of anything liao.....Spare you guys this round! Good nite and Sweet dream everyone! :-)

5 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Nice bag!!! Heehee...

mommy of 3 angels said...

fuiiii yoooh

all tags done!

Anonymous said...

wah all 3 tags in one! hahaha...

Unknown said...

Hahaha ... do all the tags together ah!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Etcetera mum : Thx!

M22angels, LaMah & wokkng mum : Yea, save time mar! effective rite?! hehehe!