Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tag Tag Tag......

Few days not blogging, got a lot to post. But must 'guai guai' do this first, as this has been dragging for sometimes...........
Double tags in this post :

The first tag from Laudrymah

1. Who is the first blogger you’ve met?
Mommy of 2 angels, we used to work in a same place but we were not colleague worr...hehehe sounds confusing horr, her company rent a coffice in my ex-company. Thanks to her, i come to the blogsphere......

2. Who is the ‘most wanted to meet blogger for you’?
All the bloggers that i read their blogs daily....

3. Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’ blogger?
Jacelyn, shopping mum & lovely mum! regret la, planning to meet them during the CNY, who knows i forgot to save Jacelyn's mobile # and there is no internet access in my mum's house. Sigh..... To Jacelyn, now you know y i never call you during CNY lar... :)

4. Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
A lot wor.......

5. Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Anyone of them in my blog's link.

Here is another tag fr montessorimum

5 Reasons Why I Blog
1. Read mommy of 2 angels's blog make me oso 'sum yuk yuk' to jot down my princesses growth journey. Mummy have very poor memory!

2. My family, relative & friends able to know my princesses updates.

3. A platform for mummy to 'fatt ap fung' (ranting)!

4. To learn from others bloggers too, eg. cooking (wenn & wokking mum), teaching at home (montessorimum) and etc...

5. Last one, very pai seh one..thinking of improving my eeenglish, who knows still 'half water' until today.... :P
Ok, the lucky one :

P/s : seems have 2 tags here, u can choose either one or both to do, or else not doing anyone oso ok lar...the most important thing, everyone happy mar, rite?! :-D

4 comments:

Jessie Woo said...

Oh .. I m the Lucky One wo .. hehe will do once i m done with my stuff yeah

Unknown said...

oh really, i thought u have forgot us....nvm, we still can meet next time when u back to Ipoh,k?

Jacelyn Chew said...

Oh.... I'm the other lucky one. ok, I'll do both, as u say, everyone is happy mar....

p/s: I wait and wait for my cutieprincessmummy to call during CNY....oooo...u didn't save my h/p. It's alright. Just remember our 'date' when u are back to Ipoh ya!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

jessie : Good gal! :)

lovelymum & jacelyn: Sure, we sure will meet one fine day! let's believe it! :P