Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back......

Wah, really 1 mth full away from blogsphere....the last post was 10 Sept, and today is 10 Oct! What can i say? Good date to return back! :P This morning when i try to log in, mummy even forget the what is my user name & passwords. Tried few times then managed to log in. This is the result of being away from blogsphere too long.......

Mummy was really busy for the whole last week, and daddy oso flied to Jakarta very frequent lately. Almost every week! So, mummy was busy for the work and the princesses at home. Luckily, this month won't be so hectic cos of the Raya festivals. Mummy & daddy will be on leave for the next whole week to celebrate this festive together with our Muslim friends.

Mummy even get a new hairstyle for this Raya!! Mummy had been very bored with the previous straight hair. So this time, asked the hair stylist to design a new hairstyle for me. Surprisingly the result not bad, ...will post my new hairstyle once i get a new card reader.


One month not posting, my digital photos card reader oso lost ledi....sigh!! :(


This is my new curly hair, my friends who knows me well will know this is my first tried of having curly hair, all this while my hair was long & straight. After being straight for so many years......Now a new look for me!

11 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

finally u back.. MISS U SO MUCH !!

fast fast let me c u new hair style.. and WELCOME BACK!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Waiting to see the new hairstyle.

mommy of 3 angels said...

can' wait to see lah!

i also need to overhaul my hair.

1+2mom said...

Nice hair style!! But i dun dare to curly my hair cause of the 'after wash' work make me so 'mah fan'..hehe..actually is lazy.

Grace said...

wah, new hair style, nice. eh... why not show us your front look?

LHS said...

wah..very nice! :)

MY Life Zone said...

haha.. true, show back and front, left and right :p

Envy that you can have a straight hair, my hair always looks like 'wire' only and dry :( cannot straight one...

{ya.. know u been so fedup for straight hair long long time liao}

Anonymous said...

Hi CPM--great you're back, but where are you (smile)? No post in some time, eh?

Look forward to reading your next one.

Anonymous said...

wow nice curls!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

10 Q! 10 Q! 10 Q for the complimentary!

Sorry for the late reply, had been away for holiday about 1 wk! :P

Jacelyn Chew said...

nice hair! what a coincident, i've my hair permed recently too. this is my 1st time too, same like u...hehe