Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 22, 2007

Low Low CUT!

This morning msn with m22angels, somehow we tok about low cut....and this remind me a funny story which i wish to share here.....

On the last last Thursday, 2 days before Raya mummy had a team dinner that nite. Thought going out for dinner, better wear a nicer blouse + black long sleek pants...End up wore a new black blouse which bought 2 days ago. Well, the blouse is Rayon (soft, heavier & stretchable material ) quite low cut, but with standing position still orite.

Here is the picture of my black blouse. The blouse comes with a spagetti-strap inside, kind of 2 in one. To secure my self from explore too much...mummy used 3 small pins to pin the spagetti -strap with the bra, hopefully the spagetti won't drop here & there. Everything seems fine....






Who knows after reach office, and sitting down, half of my boobs almost come out...at first i din really realise its so low...until a guy collegue who sitting next to me, when walking by and say hi...early morning mar, i saw his attention was on my explored part....

Since that moment, my scarf was on my neck and covered my upper body for the whole morning, and guess what?

I rush to department store and bought another new blouse first thing during my lunch time on that day and here is the pic of my 2nd new blouse. :P





Can't help, i told myself ...Enough! enough to do charity on that day!! i dun wan to treat ice cream to guys' eyes anymore!! Lucky, only one guy saw my black blouse and no one was aware that i changed a new blouse to dinner. Ok, ok, i admit that i oso a very typical CINA type...hehehe!

And i did a right thing, during the dinner, i was so relax and feel safe to enjoy my crabs without worries on the low low cut!! Well, mummy learn a lesson too, when trying a new cloth in the fitting room, can not just stand there.....we must try many actions & different position. for eg. squatting (can not sit on the floor rite?!), jumpping... whatever u can think lar....cos diff position u might have diff view....Oooppps, then i scare the ppl waiting outside might getting frustrated and kick the door, how?! :P

9 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

haha....make me laugh early in the morning... but really nice blouses... both also quite nice.. from the pix, hardly see how 'low cut' is it..

Ya. Agreed. Sometimes when we trying out new cloth in fitting room, have to make sure its really can 'wear out'...:p

Anonymous said...

Hi CPM--you so funny. Can't tell from the photos how low the cut is. But put a smile on my face this morning (smile)!

shoppingmum said...

Oops, 80% of my tops all low low cut. LOL! But i wear tube inside, if i remember lah.

mommy of 3 angels said...

aiyoo i wanna show off also nothing to show...so jealous!!!!

show la...if got sometg to show...hahahaha

1+2mom said...

Yalor no comment how low is it cause really cannot see from this photo. You wear and take photo let us see lar than i got comment lor..muahaha..*saliver going to drop*

Jacelyn Chew said...

aiya, nvm la, we r still young, still can be sexy a bit, wait till we'r old, then want to show oso can't lo....:D

CutiePrincessMummy said...

mylifezone & the new parent : Glad that both of u enjoy my post. :-)

shoppingmum, m22angels : the diff between us, u both are hot sexy mummy & i am 'CINA' tradisional mummy! kakaka!

1+2 mum - we fix one day and i wear in from of web cam, ok? kakakaka!

Jacelyn : if i have 35-25-35, i show lar, but 35-35-35 better keep to myself lor! :P

Anonymous said...

welcome back.
agree! dun give free ice-cream treat to guys eyes....
yr 2nd blouse is nice too.

joelle's mmy.
my persinal blog at- ylwai.blogspot.com
welcome to my world

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!