Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Flirting? OH NO!

This is a backdated post.

Daddy was away to Jakarta for the last 2 weeks, well mummy suppose to go home earlier when daddy was not around. Unfortunately, mummy was being tide up with the office workload and THANKS to my boss oso, always look for mummy at the last minutes before i left office.

MIL had query too, and asked me to go home as early as possible. Last Tuesday finally, i left office early and went to do a facial treatment. As usual, facial treatment end for 2 hours, and i reached my MIL place even later.

At first i din realise anything, when reach my own home....my maid came to me and asked, 'ma'am, why u wear ur blouse reverse side yea? Oh no, i din aware i wear my blouse 'terbalik' (reverse side) after the facial treatment. I had change my blouse and wear the special 'robe' for my facial treatment earlier....

Ok, now....if you are my MIL....What do you think? This dotta in law always come home late when her son is not around, sumore came back with blouse 'terbalik' (reverse side)!!! OH NO......

Well, daddy is back, and today is the first day he goes back to MIL's place, let's see if MIL has any story to tell daddy? I hope i think too much here.... :P

6 comments:

babyfiona said...

dont think ur MIl will say anything gua..baju terbalik only woh..if wanna makan luar also will be alert enuff to wipe mouth mah right?:D

Grace said...

aiya, not everyday baju terbalik. I dun think your MIL will say anything too.

Daniel said...

ya.. don't think ur MIL will say anything lor... many times i also like that.. hehehe ;p

LHS said...

haha..i have the same thought as you, but i don't think your MIL will tell story to your hubby la...

babyfiona said...

wuah, u very long time never update oredi.

anyway I tagged you. Check it out ya :D http://silverhorsegunnysack.blogspot.com/2007/11/health-tips.html

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Well, din't hear anything from MIL... :P

baby fiona : Eh, tag for me? i'l try yer, thx...