Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

Jealousy

Yea, there is a very jealous lady in my house lately. Not jiejie.....not meimei.......but this mummy!! Yes, mummy is very jealous recently. Jealous to who?

The answer is.....my maid : Kakak Robiah! Well, the story begin with the last 2 weeks when mummy was sick, the 2 princesses were sleeping with kakak as daddy not able to handle them both to sleep. And, after then, the 2 princesses like to sleep with kakak and not with mummy anymore! :(

Mummy has been played some tricks, hopefully the princesses will come back to sleep with me. By telling them how mummy will miss them if not seing them sleeping around me. Jiejie is mature enough to pity mummy, so she came out an idea to sleep one nite with mummy but sleep with kakak the following nite and so on.... When mummy asking for more nites, she told mummy ...mummy still have meimei to accompany mar.....

Yea, meimei every nites will agree to sleep with mummy at the beginning, but will always go down to kakak's room at the end .....looking for her 'yao yao' (swing)! End up the 2 princesses sleep with kakak for countless nites.

I've asked jiejie why she likes to sleep with kakak? her answer not kakak she choose to, but kakak's room is nicer to sleep wor....Daddy & mummy had been analyse the situation, we concluded that the princesses might feel more secure and safe sleep in kakak's room as her room is smaller and more quiet. Our bedroom sometimes can be quite noisy, as all types of sounds can be hear due to the fact that the room is facing to the main road.

Well, daddy is away to Jakarta for these 2 weeks, mummy had begging the 2 princesses to sleep with mummy. Luckily 'po po' is visiting us for a week, and the princesses had switch their preference from 'kakak' to 'po po' these few nites.

Thanks to 'Po po' the princesses 'indirectly' sleep with mummy as 'Po Po' will accompany them to sleep in mummy's bedroom! :P

Daddy is fine for the princesses to sleep separately as he is in the view that they sooner or later also have to sleep separetly but mummy feel a bit sad..... Yea, mummy is still hunger to sleep with them, like to see their peaceful way of sleeping (very angel's look), like their smell, like to touch them when mummy sometimes woke up in the midnite.....Wah, sounds like mummy very disturbing in the midnite horr, no wonder they choose to sleep with kakak not mummy ler.... :P

Mummy really dun mind to sleep with them eventhough sometimes the princesses can be very fussy in the midnites, cos to mummy...... the princesses grow very fast, so appreciate when they are small, they still stick with you....if not sooner or later, when u wanna sleep with them (like now ler) they also dun want!! Yea, mummy will not give up, will try to come out more 'tricks' to bring them back to sleep with mummy!! Mummy next 'big mission'!!

10 comments:

Daniel said...

haha.. this happens to my sister too. her 2 princesses and 1 prince only know "kakak" and not "mummy"

MY Life Zone said...

haha... agreed. I like to sleep with my son, as i can touch him, kiss him, sayang him and see his peaceful angel sleep look ..haha. sound these mummies like very 'pin tai' oh?? hehe... yes 1 day they will left us and sleep with other places, but now, i still very 'stick' to my son then..hehe

Anonymous said...

Oooooo.... i hear you. I totally understand. I'll be very sad too if my son decides to sleep with the maid than the mommy. Ask kakak to tell jiejie/meimei some silly stories that her room is not safe, monster, bla bla la.. :P I'm horrible but if that happens to me, I'll take whatever cruel measures to bring back my baby to my room at night. Later only explain back to them lor...

LHS said...

ya, can understand. though sometimes i found my son is very noisy when comes to bedtime, i still love to co-sleep with him. Just get used of it.

1+2mom said...

I like to kiss and see them sleep b4 i go to bed.Sometime my son said want to sleep with sis in law but no one will allow him..hehe..so he still need to sleep with me.

Grace said...

If I were u I also jealous. My son still sleep with me eventhough he is seven. Hope your 'tricks' can win back two princess.

Jacelyn Chew said...

dun worry, u r their only mummy. they will always love u and be with u. if boys, i dare not tell.

hope u'll do my tag.
http://mummyinvain.blogspot.com/2007/11/10-stuff-i-hated-most.html

Anonymous said...

can undestand how u feel.
something Joelle will say "dun wan mmy, wan Kakak!" it hurt me went she saying this...

now Joelle sleep alone in her room, she dun wan anyone to acompany her.

mommy of 3 angels said...

how come ah? make your room fun la...i let them play slide in my room...convert a single bed mattress into a temp. slide...then read their fave books...sure they want u lah.

Kelly said...

I had the same experience a yr ago... my elder gal prefer to sleep with my sis as she took care of her the first 2 years. Now my 2 gals are sleeping with me... so sweet seeing their angel look when they are in deep sleep... children are from heaven that's y they always smells nice