Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back!

Din update my blog since centuries...today go back to my blog sounds so new to me. Well, a lot of things happened recently, more specifically for the whole month of March. There are 2 big things i wish to jot down are my jiejie's 4th birthday and the separation of room from my princesses. So the next 2 posts will be back dated posts. Shameful for this mummy. Anway, the feeling of coming back to blogsphere is great. If i got time sure i'll hopping to my others bloggers friends to catch up what i have left out. Am comingggggggggggggggggggg........

6 comments:

YinYoon said...

Glad that you start blogging again. Kamate. :)

幸福妈妈 said...

welcome back!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

TQTQ! :-)

MY Life Zone said...

finally u Bacccckkkkk!!!!

wai wai's mommy said...

Welcome back! really miss your stories ...

Mummy In Vain said...

welcome back to our blogsphere home!