Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

~False Alarm~

Just back from hometown, a lot of work on my desk.... :-(

Yesterday afternoon received a call from clinic, a girl told me that my maid x-ray got problem......asked her more, she seems like refuse to elaborate. Since after the call, i can't sit tight....sure worry lar! This is for my maid permit renewal, i brought her to do x-ray & medical check-up in one of the clinic in Cheras Perdana last Thursday.

Immediately called daddy, get ready to leave office earlier and planned to bring my maid for 2nd round of at the same time. X-ray got problem means what? her lungs not good ahh? dun tell me she got any disease wor...aiyoh, please, please not to be Tibi! How ahh if she really got disease, then immediately i have to send her back lor...Wah, headache lar need to look for a 2nd maid...and the worst i really scare the disease can be infected to my princesses! The more i think of it, the more i scare!

Called my agent oso to find out how.....my agent advised to wait for the x-ray to come out and check with doctor immediately. Ok, brought my maid to the clinic for 2nd round X-ray, with my heart jumping up & down.... In fact, my maid oso shock for doing 2nd round of X-ray. She keep asking me if its ok for her? or What's wrong with her?

Dick dock dick dock....My maid came out from the X-ray room, the girl told me to left. Sure i insist to see doctor lar, then, she said no need. Coincidentally, my maid has a mild flu, so i want her to see doctor. Think the doctor oso knows my intention, he told me not to worry. My maid is ok, only the X-ray film they use previously, the colour somehow faded wor.... I suspect they use the expired film lar...

Aiyoh, should say earlier in the phone mar, then, i no need to be so worry mar.... !@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

Anyway, am happy she passed the check up finally! and happily working for me for her 3rd year. :-)

10 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah renew 3rd year
so lucky save u time, retraining and money!!! ahahha

Anonymous said...

so u muz have got urself a good maid then u consider to renew her for the 3rd yr. good for u.

LHS said...

glad to hear the good news finally :)

Anonymous said...

ya man suspense nya..cannot play play one ma...tb is like hor dai hor siu one wor...

1+2mom said...

so good got a nice maid. mine is nitemare so no more maid in our house anymore..scare scare.

etceteramommy said...

The clinic so 'char' one? Which one? The Malay one?

MY Life Zone said...

ei.. so fast 3rd yr already? times flying oh... really got to @$@%@%@%#%@@$% the clinic oh... scare till you 'half die' ..hahah!!

Anonymous said...

hi, you've been tagged.

Anonymous said...

Hi CPM--a lot of drama for you!

I have linked to you on my blog. Thank you for putting a link here. That's very kind of you.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

m22angels, mamatang & Huisia : good lor, no need to 'fan' to get a new maid....

laundryamah : yea, dunn play play :P

1+2mom : i understand the pain, sometimes its really depends on ur luck to get a good maid.

etcetera mum : neh, the one in Chereas Perdana, if u see the FOmema label, tat's the one lor...facing the main road :P

mylifezone : now u know...

mamatang : k, will do it later, thx.

the new parent : thx for dropping by. :)