Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 4, 2007

Tag # 3:My fansee….who are you?

Get this tag from m22angels, but i really 'pai seh' to do this tag lar.....where got fansee? Wanna twist this tag a bit lar! and my new tag is ....

AM FANSEE TO.....?? :-)

Wah a lot wor, dunno how many to put down....hehehe!

Mommy of 2 angels - for her 2 adorable angels' stories.

HuiSia - a lovely young mummy stories on her handsome son & family.

Grace - like her billingual blog, yea, one more common for us is her gal oso name Xin Yi & 3 yrs old same as my jiejie!

Etcetera mummy - her cutiepie Ryan's growth journey.

Natasshea - a young beautiful lady daily adventures.

Laundryamah - like her 'ngam ngam cham cham' stories! (yea, am bit '8' ok?!)

Montessorimum - uselful parenting tips especially on home scooling.

Wokking mum - her maverlous wokking recipes!

and A lot more of bloggers friends which i din jot down here...if u see my comment in ur blog, means am ur fansee too, okie?! Hehehe!

5 comments:

etceteramommy said...

I saw my name there wor.. yoohoo~~~ Im your fan-see also u now.. :D

Grace said...

wah..wah..my rojak blog also got fansee wor. I'm your fansee toooooo...

BTW my girl is older than jie jie one year.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I've been tagged by Cutie Princess Mummy!!!

It's true!! *sob sob*

I'm ur biggest fan!! CAn i get an autograph PLEAAAAAAASEEEE *puppy eyes*

CutiePrincessMummy said...

The biggest gain in blogsphere is able to know all of u....

Grace : Oooppss, yea, same birthday date for the gals not age! aiyoh, poor memory, wat to do? :P

Unknown said...

Wooooah! Thank you! I'm your fan also lah! ;)