Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 1, 2007

Updates on the Super Duper Mad incident!

Well, she apologised to me the following day by giving all those nonsense reasons : she was stress out by that time lar, everything went wrong for her lar...la la la! What the rubbish reasons! everyone has his own stress and tension, then, can i just throw my tantrum to anyone in order to release my stress? and the worst part is she holded my both arms so tight and firm, almost hug me like tat! WAh, ppl dunno tot i very close to her tim! very fake lor......

I warned her not to do this to anyone in future anymore as this really hurt ppl's heart. Guess what? she told me she oso felt very bad after the incident. Bottom of my heart, i scream : Come on lar, can i slap on you, then later follow by saying : sorry, am so sorry, i feel very bad too! It didn't help rite?! Oh yea, she oso bought me some cake cups on the same day! But for me, i really can't pretend nothing has happened! and from now on, she can't expect me to treat her as nice as before, Won't go nearer to her anymore, dun say about having lunch with her. Not that i scare her, just that no point to treat this type of ppl nice lor! cos u dun know when she will 'naik angin' again mar.... :-P

4 comments:

LHS said...

did she say sorry in front of other ppl too? this lady really fake la...

CutiePrincessMummy said...

where got ler, when apologized, said it so soft, or i would say, said it near to my ears only....ppl mana tau! Tats y i said her fake lor! :P

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah one of these gila woman in the office is enuff lor...sure everyone in the off will keep a safe distance from her...

let me belanja u cake la...her cake u better not eat...dunno got what inside leh!!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

yea, now i dun even walk closer to her! :P