Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MAD MAD MAD!!!

Yesterday definately not a good day for me! One of the Sales Rep dunno which wire of her brain get misconnected...scolded me in the public while i still in the midst, dunno what was happening at that time. She was so rude, the first sentence came out from her mouth oredi so loud! and her voice get higher and higher, and finally shout those bad words towards me! and the worst was the matter she shouting about is not related to me at all! but she keep blaming on me not follow up for her! This is related to her own sales plan which i have no idea at all.

As our work stations quite opened, and she scolded so loud....other team all standing and see what was happening. I warned her to stop yelling at me and she yelled back at me and asked me to shut up! What a crazy woman! she must tott she is a Queen or what!

I was super duper mad about her, and immediately i wrote a email to her and cc boss, the note as follow :

XXX
Fyi, the below reminder was sent on behalf of BOSS. I was upset that you yelled & shouted at me just now asking for your claim of XXX. Am not sure how's the claims to be done. But if you asking for my favour to check for you, can you pls say in polite way? I will be love to help. Personally, this is not a professional way of handling a issue or asking for help. And pls mind your words too, STUPID & USELESS definately not the good words to shout while we have other teams around.

Copy to BOSS
Boss, can you pls help XXX in this?


When the boss back, i told him the whole story, who knows he saw me so angry, he asked if i cried bcos of the incident?! Argghhhh.....i was mad & upset till the peak this time! Is it only important if i cried? i wonder! Come on lar, for me... to shout and yell in the office definately is not right oredi! Sumore i was been blaming for nothing, sure i angry and gone mad lar....

I packed my things and went back afterwards, my boss called me, hoped me not to get up set for the matter and told me he had warn her about this. But this morning, i din see any warning note from him...May be he think verbal warning is more than enough!! Arrrggghhhh!!!!

My hubby said i should immediately at that time insist her apology or else bring the matter to HR. Arrrgghhhh!!!!!! Crazy woman! Wish her to change to another dept as soon as possible. Recently, heard rumours she asking for transfer....think nobody wants her, cos she is famous with her attitude problem! Seriously, i dun understand why so many people scare of her, especially the bosses! May be she is the type who really can blow a issue as she has no shame to yell and shout at anybody (including boss) openly!!!

God, if you hear my pray, pls remove her and make her not to appear in my eye anymore.......

11 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Walao.. I hate it when ppl raise their voice. Just dont understand why they hv to be so rude. Poor you became her victim. Dont worry.. your prayers will be answered one day....

MY Life Zone said...

ya... yr hubby is correct. You should did tat at that time. Dont let her just yelled at you with the bad words from her mouth.

I think like u said, she is 'famous'. That's y yr boss dare not take any 'black and white' action. But make sure dont let that crazy woman "bark" at you like tat next time.

1+2mom said...

I think she dun have much friend in her life or at her work place. So pity you become her victim,cheer up..you hope will come true one day.

Grace said...

ai..I also got one here, act like 'lady boss', none of us like her. so sianz deal with her...

Anonymous said...

Wow this woman has issues!! So rude! Scolding people in public? And what more for no particular reason? She thinks she can dominate the department is it? Too much!!! Good for you to inform about this to your boss and in an interesting way: Sending her email and CC to boss. NICE!!

She's a crazy lady!!! I shall give her a smack in her face real hard that her head turn 360 degree for you!!

Pi-PIAK!!

Jessie Woo said...

whoa ... this is too much liao leh

never control ur cool yeah .. we "tai yan but kai siew yan kuo"

:D

薇薇 said...

Ur wish will become true if she still scold ppl in such a rude way.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Thx for ur all concerns! Feeling better after she apologised to me, but still i can't pretend nothing had happened lor. Well, it takes time......

Jessie Woo said...

sorry now only i know i got typo error on my previous comment :P

it should be "lose" not control :P

sorry sorry *paiseh*

LHS said...

alamak..this lady so kurang ajar la..i hope you feel better now though i know i am a bit late to say this..

CutiePrincessMummy said...

jessie : hey, its ok, no worries! :-)

huisia : thx yea, btw i din really tok to her since the incidence....except 'Hi' & 'Bye'! :P