Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

~Lazy Day~

A lot of ppl around having flu recently including my boss who is sitting next to me! Even my princcesses oso having flu for few days already, lucky they only have some running nose and still active like before. Yesterday thought myself oso attack by flu, cos having very bad headached and sorethroat. Lucky this morning woke up, no need to on mc.

The weather lately oso bit weird, very hot and stuffy this moment, and next moment can be down pour. Well, we have a very wet morning today and as usual the traffic was messy. Mummy gained another record, reached office around 10am, lucky my boss understand and din scold me. BTW, later found out from my colleague, in fact himself oso late came in office, reached only earlier 15mins than me! Okok, then can not blame me lar. He just staying near our office oso so late to reach office, needless to mention me have to travel from far. I know i know, giving reason is not good for this..... :P

Well, very lazy to work this moment, wish to take a nap at home. What a good weather to have nap now, not hot and windy somemore. Wild wish in the office rite? Just another lazy day for me, i guess! :-P

Having my nap, dun disturb me please! :-)

6 comments:

Grace said...

huiyo, 10am only reached office, geng!! jam in KL getting worst?

Anonymous said...

*WAAAAAAACHIUUUUUU!!! Sniff sniff...*

No i'm not having flu, just sneezing for fun!

I got up late today! Work starts at 9am but I woke up at 9.30am!! What a hero I am! HAhaha!! The weather was too darn beautiful to wake up!

Rushing to work only to realise that I was wearing my floor-washing slippers!

LHS said...

i was lucky that i could always late to office during those days working in Sunway..:)

hey, the baby very cute la..

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahah wishful thinking ah?

Anonymous said...

wah! you baby is so.... "round" lei !
hope my 2nd one will like her .

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Grace : i left home later purposely wan, but still jam lor..and end up reached office 10am lor!

Natasshea : Hahaha! u vely funly lar, wearing slipper to office!

Huisia : Yea, too bad its not mine! Hehehe!

M22angels : wei, i very 'tam sum'wan, not only 1 wish wor ... :P

Joelle : Hi, Thx for dropping by. The baby is not mine.... my fren sent to me wan... :P