Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

~Butterfly Lover~

Heard this story from my colleague, feel that very touching leh....

My colleague's dad has passed away last yr, my colleague and her family went to look for the 'spirit medium' <问米婆>to check how is his dad doing down there? His dad keep asking the children to take good care of the mum and he won't bring her along....Ok, this is not the touching part, in fact bit scary rite?

The romantic part is according to my colleague, her parents were very loving couple, although 60++ they still hold hands, and the father loved and dotted the mother soo much....he would go to Kuala Selangor to buy the fresh seafood for his wife, brought his wife to do exercise together with him and even helping the mother to choose the undergarments!! The regret part is her father pass away very sudden and they have no chance to say good bye to him, esp the mum wish to tell him that she loves him very much and she hopes she is the one who pass away first......

The ironic part is whatever the big events held in the family, they would found a big beautiful butterfly around. Her brother knows the mother very sad of losing the hubby, so he decided to get marry hopefully the mum will feel better and his wife can take care of the mum too. During the tea ceremony, when the mum's turn to drink the tea, a big blue butterfly fly around and stay next to the mum's seat....they believed is the father coming back to join the ceremony. Another occasion, when they do the ceremony for his birthday <生忌>, A butterfly flied into their house too, this time the butterfly flied into the bedroom, kitchen and lastly.......stay flying above the mum's head before it flying away! The mum very sad and cried in sob, cos she belived was her beloved hubby to visit them and say good bye to her.....

Of course my colleague, the kids oso very sad looking this, she told me they oso say good bye to the butterfly....and until now they still worried for the mum, cos last time when the dad alive, they spend most of the time with each other...

When my collegue told me this story, i felt so sorry and sad ....... hope her mum will get better & better although i believe its imposibble for her to forget her lover.......

6 comments:

LHS said...

ya,so touching..hope her mum can take good care..

etceteramommy said...

So sorry to hear about your fren's story. Hope her mom is coping well.

MY Life Zone said...

sometimes this thing might be true..

I still remember when I first move to new hse. My neighbour is my brother in law (my hubby's brother), also just move in. On that year "cheng meng".. There was a big butterfly visited us few days, flew from my hse to next door and next door to my hse.. We believe is my FIL that come to visit us :p

Anonymous said...

Wow i'm close to tears reading this. What an amazing story! Really touched by that butterfly. I guess they are really inseperable! True love can never be parted, through thick and thin!

Unknown said...

So sad. It's never easy to get over the passing of your loved ones.

Hope your friend's mum will take care of herself.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Huisia, etcetera mum, Nastasshea & wokking mum : yea, tat's y ppl said 'true love nvr die', agreed? :-)

Mylifezone : y they always transform in butterfly yea? i wonder.. hehehe!