Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

10 ways he pissed me off

Wanna pass up this tag, before my 'blogging day' end. Time flies, here gone my one day of blogging, hehehe!

Get this tag from Jacelyn, 10 ways he pissed me off....

Aiyoh, i've been long time din care what my lou gong did to piss me off.....Dun get me wrong, not that my lou gong is a perfect man! In fact not long time ago when my hub & i had a lot of quarrel & fighting...Every single thing he did oso will piss me off!

At one time, i really wanna leave him as can't stand him anymore...

Lucky i din do that, sometimes when we angry, we really drive ourselve to a narrow point...

Lately, our relationship improve a lot and grow stronger too...less argument and surprisingly what he did will drive me mad last time, dun really irritated me anymore. May be the way i look at it diff oredi kuah...

Whatever it is, here r the 10 ways which he pissed me off

1. He can hide himself whole day in the study room....not reading, but playing games. U wanna see his shadow at home oso difficult as he so addicted to the games. He only appear for lunch time or if we ready to go out, provided i remind him again & again...

2. His car aircond always so light flow, can't feel the air cond when i sitting at the back with my princesses. Asked him to on cooler, he said oredi cool enough...ONly God knows, sometimes am so hot at the back and busy entertaining the princesses, can make me wanna vommit sometimes...

3. He quite stingy for the fine dining, if i asked him to bring me out for fine dining, his standard answer is...i rather use that money to buy something else, spend soo much on the food, later oso hv to shit out....u say lar, 'sei mou'?!

4. Sometimes he take things as granted too..esp taking care of princesses, he has a view if am not free, still got maid mar, and he can do at his own stuff by ignoring the princesses...

5. Oh, he quite ego too...very hard for him to ask ppl's help even if his family. Dunno Y? If i asked him to ask thing, he will ask me to do...samething if asking direction when we lost...he rather to find his own way out than ask ppl...for me asking ppl to get clue faster & easier than u bang here bang there oso dunno where u r mar....

6. Sometimes i dun like his less interaction with my family, but horr, not only my family wor..even his family too wor..If possible, i wish he closer to my family. For eg, he can be isolated himself playing his PC game in my mum house, while we whole family happily chatting there...But in fact, he quite good treating my family wan, only he is more silent type lor...

Ooi Jacelyn, 6 points can harr??...can not think anymore wor...

To my lou gong : Am just doing tag horr, see i can not think of 7,8... Sumore am really happy with our relationship lately although sometimes we still pick up some small fights... I know you hv put effort in our relationship...i know, and i appreciate it, Thanks dear! :-)

Going to tag MYlifeZone for this : I know you wanna do this, my fren! hehehe! The rest seems like done this liao, if not, pls feel free to do this if you want.....

7 comments:

LHS said...

Only 6...not bad! LOL!
My hubby is opposite for the No.3. He does stingy when buying clothes or other things, but he would generous spend in buying soccer shoes and working shoes..crazy..

MY Life Zone said...

U ah.. so bad.. tag me for this...
kekeke...

after read yr 10 ways ah, i found men reallly from same planet.. my hubby got some of the points that y list down also....

oklar.. chk my blog then.. probably blog it tomolo...^_^

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah not bad...u are a changed woman...good for u...happier too...hehehe...summore cannot reach 10 wah..ur lohkong must be sooo happy to see this la hahahah

Jessie Woo said...

No.3 is so FUNNY hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hehehe!! 6 points only wor!! Waaa not bad lor! Meaning your lou gong not that bed lah... hehe! Except for being cooped up in the room playing games!

Tsk tsk tsk..hehehe! Better bring him out often. Not healthy man stay inside whole day! Keke! Make him spend some quality time with the girls lah! I also got no daddy to spand time with from young man.. no fatherly figure!

So make him spend quality time with ur kids lor! Hehehe!

Jacelyn Chew said...

oooiii...friend, just 6 points, where are the rest??? :)

anyway, i wanna give u another tag wor...go find out.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

huisia : u remind me that my hub oso quite generous spending in other stuff, but not for fine dining lorr.... :P

mylifezone : wah, i like ur say lar, men r from same planet! hahaha!

m22angels : how not to change? if not sure will 'gek sei' one day! hehehe!

jesie woo : :-)

natasshea : yea, he realise it and he will works for it wor...Thx God!

jacelyn : another tag?? okok! Thx!