Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Last nite, jiejie give me a mother's day greeting card which was made in her school. Mummy really contended & proud to have that card, like win a jackpot! Only now mummy know the feeling of getting present from own child. Although it just a simple card but still very happy & sweet in heart leh!

Okok, eventhough 80%-90% of this card done by the teacher i believed, i still feel sweet mar, esp got my jiejie photo in! Dun 'piakk' me lar!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies!!! May all the mummies alway stay happy & healthy yea! ^.^


11 comments:

Grace said...

nice card. Happy Mother's day to u too.

LHS said...

so sweet..
Happy Mother's day to you!!

etceteramommy said...

Must be very kum toong.. Happy Mother's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute the card. Happy Mother's day to u too.

Jacelyn Chew said...

i've tagged u! go check it out, dear.

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! Nice card lah, too bad my son too small now n dun know how to do it for me yet :(

Anonymous said...

Waaaaa soooo cute the ballerina! Hehee! Happy Mothers Day!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Tank kiu, tank kiu!! may all of you had a wonderful mother's day too... :-)

mommy of 3 angels said...

u so proud mommy!!

Anonymous said...

The card is so cute. Happy Mother's Day!!!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

m22angels : yea, 1st card fr my princesses mar.. :P

twin : hi, thx for dropping by! I've visited urs too, but dunno y cannot leave my comments wor...