Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Do you have any unforgetful valentine's day??!!

Last night had a pre-valentine dinner w hubby, on the way back i kept asking hubby when was the most unforgetful valentine for him. He scratched his head......hhhhmmmm....speechless a while........then, told me 'mo wor'! and he asked me back how about mine??

Aiyah, b4 i asked him tat question, definately i've asked myself.....and i have none too! tats the reason i kept asking him last nite! Sounds pathetic rite? Well, b4 married, we were long distance relationship. Whatever the 'big day' sure 'mo ngo dei fan'....i remember last time we keep hook on to the phone! until everybody surround us complain us but we still tok until our ears red and pain oso dun wish to put down the phones. U know lar, tat time was madly in love! Listen to each other voice oredi very 'lum' lar, :P and later toking over the phone bcome our must to do b4 go to bed each nite. Can u imagine, tat time such a lovely and young gal din really go out at nite and keep locking herself in the room every nite for 'boiling phone porridge'! Everybody oso 'geleng' their kepala lar!

About 3 yrs we maintain our relationship over the phone, and finally we decided to be together forever. Hubby is not those romantic type, we dun really celebrate those 'big days', the most only go out for a dinner. Well. i might not have any unforgetful valentine day, but i remember clearly and appreciate whenever (very rare nowadays la) hubby will write me a short note and stick on somewhere obvious, not those 'u r my sun, my moon.....i lurve yu, yu lurve mi' but like.........when the last time i worked fr home, he take out an extenstion wire, leaving a lil note .....so that i can do my work in the living room, cos all the living room plugs are full or the wires are not long enough. or another example, he left a note reminding me drink more water when he is away fr town. Not those 'lum lum' notes but very daily related notes. But still those lil notes really bright up my days once a while in my life. Aiyah, its like tat la, if everyday got those notes then it won't be sooo sweet and special anymore, rite? Ok, this is to convince myself dun always expect those lomantik lomantik, consider bonus if got once a while. Same like ppl always said if in love everyday oso valentines day! Wei, sure this is not to cover for those din celebrate the valentines ahh??!!

Happy Valentine to everyone!

12 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah still so lovey dovey mah!!!

hehehe...practical better la...more "sat chai!"

laundryamah said...

valentines day? apa dia? never celebrated leh..kakakaka..

薇薇 said...

Many of us are not romantic ppl but ' sat chai' ppl...

Anonymous said...

We never really celebrate valentine's day with candle light dinner or bouquet of roses, coz' my hubby thinks that's the day when the retailers are squeezing money from the couples!

Jessie Woo said...

Hehe someone "lum lum" adi

Happy Valentine's Day !!

shoppingmum said...

Yes, me also used to "cook porridge" with hubby last time, long distance mah...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sasha Tan said...

HAHAHAH my hubby always givve me cards, cards and more cards! Now....what is card? But after my rant that day, he bought me A CARD last night. And that's it.

Grace said...

never celebrated valentines day, hint him buy roses for me, he want buy me a pot of flowers from nursery, kek sei.

Unknown said...

valentines day? mostly for youngsters loh, we married people, seldom celebrate it, I only went out for a simple dinner,but is more than enough for me.LOL!!!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

m22angels & weiwei : after married, 'bread' more important horr! :P

laudryamah : yea, sooner or later, i'll be like u too...can't recall wat is valentines day! hahaha!

xy : my hubby said the same thing too!! is this a trick use by the men to convince women not to celebrate valentine ahh? :D

Jessie : long long time story, almost forget lor!

Shoppingmum : *shake hands*

Sasha : cards? credit cards? if my hub give me credit cards each yr, i dun mind, 'duo duo yek xin'! kekeke!

Grace : flower in pot? not bad mar, tahan lama wat! :)

Lovelymum : yea, we old liao.. or shd come out a 'wife' day lar! Holiday for all the wives!! YAAHOOO!!

P/S : Last nite being surprised by my man w a 100ml Ralph Lauren Romance fragrance! Very surprised la! after sooo many yrs din received anything fr him in valentine's day! :P

etceteramommy said...

Wah, notes like that oso not 'lum' ar?? Diff ppl hv diff way of showing their love ma..You lo kong is the 'sai sum' type lor.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Etcetra mum : 'lam' tats y hoping for more! hehehe!