Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Am back with a GOOD News!!!

Received email from Jacelyn asking y i disappeared for few days, very touching leh!!!! **tissue pls!**Thx for your mail Jacelyn!

Not feeling well these few days, having very bad cough!!! The funniest part is, my colleages tot am pregnant AGain??!!! cos they heard me 'huupp, huupp...' all the time, aiyah, ppl got ph mar... Come on lar, how come they can not differentiate the coughing and the morning sickness??!! One of them told me, cos heard i always coughing until wanna vomit like tat mar!!!! OH NOOOOOO!!!! Its NOT, NOT pregnant! Clarified myself for 2nd round this morning! FAinted!!

Anyway, today i must post something happy and nice! cos next Sunday is our CNY liao...YEAH, really looking forward to go back hometown! Yea, i miss my parents plc, everything about the small town where i came from. Dunno y, nearer to CNY i feel more exciting, call my mum almost everyday! just to catch up w her or chat this chat that which nothing important at all. Dunno how much my tel bill costs this month, hehehe...Can't help, wish to go back in next mins!! I know my parents miss us too especially my princesses. ^.^

Well, my good news today is ......... TaaDaa!! NOOO!! not having another baby!!! but having increment salary for about 20%!!!!!!! Happie larrrr....at least now i have more worthy reasons to travel daily to my HQ. Anyway, will only commence to work in HQ after CNY, means still got about 1 wk++ to hang around with my colleagues and eat all the yummy food here! :P

Besides this good news, i still got something nice to share! Too bad! times up for today's posting! Now in the midst of handing over some of my current roles. Bit tied up recently lar..... If got time i post antoher one later!! Stay Tune yea! :-D

10 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah...congrats on ur increment...

lucky no increase in your anak department!! hahahah...take care ah...get well soon...

Desperate Mummy said...

Hi, think positive ok cos tat's how I tell myself everytime when I travel from Cheras to PJ to work especially have to go through those jam jam jam :(

Hope you get well soon !

薇薇 said...

Wah, 20% increment.. a good start pig year for u.

Unknown said...

wah, gong xi gong xi...when to belanja me ler??? haha..just joking. I know that u from ipoh to,rite? wow, we ipoh bloggers can meet up one day...LOL!!!

Jessie Woo said...

Gong Hei Gong Hei ...

Congratulations !!!

Sasha Tan said...

ooo what's the last news? so suspender la..

etceteramommy said...

Wah.. got increment. No wonder so happee leh..

Wats the 2nd good news.. aiyoh.. making us kan cheong la..

laundryamah said...

wah wah congrats ah,,,belanja minum wei!

Wennn said...

Hello Cutie Princess Mummy.. thanks for hoping over to my blog... Wah I hope U get well soon.. Seems like vuris is spreading lor.. everybody getting sick at the same time.. CNY is kambin so better take good care lor... Drink more soup....

CutiePrincessMummy said...

m22angels, weiwei, jesie & bbRyan : Thx mummies, hope i got more later, vely 'tam sum' horr? Kekeke..

despmum : yes, thinking of the better pay, working environment and roles feel better lor..

lovelymum : sure! will back to ipoh next sunday! may be we can meet up if possible! Looking forward to meet u all hot mummies! :-)

Shasha & bbRyan : 'lui yan', where got i say got 2nd good news, i said something nice to share wor...hehehe!

Amah : cannnn, np, u want coffee, tea or me???!!! hahaha! ^^

Wennnn : Hi, thx for dropping by! Yea, dunno the virus is spreading by blogs or air!! Anyway after reading ur blog, i wish to be your neighbour too!!! :P