Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Changessssssssssssss.........

Finally...Eventually... we have been discolsed for the new BU structure! A lot of changes, and am the one who getting most changes amongst the all. First, job role will be changed, 2nd, reporting manager will be change and 3rd, working location oso wld be changed. Haaiiiiiiiiiiiii..............

The first 2 changes are fine to me, but the 3rd one.....now am thinking of it, i oso headached! Y i say that?? Well, am staying in Mahkota Cheras (near to Sg. Long) and my new working location is Bandar Utama. Some of u might not aware wats the prob for this? well, let me elaborate more, from my home to BU i need to passed by few blacklisted jam spots. From after Kajang 11 Toll, near to Phoenix Plaza, connaught highway after toll heading to Mid Valley way and sometimes TTDI area as well. The distance wise in fact just about 30++ KMs, but the jam is killing. Its easily take 1-2 hrs to reach my office. Samething happend for the way back. And the tolls are killing me too....can u imagine i have to pass 5 tolls one way to office and another 4 tolls back fr office. Total of 9 tolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am sure all of u will mumbling down of ur heart like wat am doing now, after paying soooo many tolls, still have to stuck in jam like crazy!!!!!! @#$%^&* @#$%^&*

But for my career prospect, this might be a good change as am moving forward for a greater responsibility and more challenging role.

Thinking of 2-3 hrs need to spend on the road for to and flo daily next time. My legs are shaking now!!! How i wish the roads are clear with no jam everyday (wild wish i think!), if not, pls pray for me!!!!!! **sigh**

8 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

pity u leh....but nearer to my house wor...can visit me...hahaha

dun worry la...when they see your performance so good...maybe they kick u back to putrajaya leh...maybe give more salary hahahha

Jessie Woo said...

*Fainted* 9 tolls leh ...

Sasha Tan said...

THATS freaking FAR!!!

MY Life Zone said...

how come? thought you told me last time no need to move liao? sei lor.. 9 tolls , siao meh.. thinking of the jam areas already wan to fainted.. scary !!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

m22angels : Yea, there is another pros where i can drop by ur plc more frequent next time. :)

jessie : Kapak minyak angin pls! :P

sasha : sumore freaking 9 tolls! :)

mylfzn : last time no need, now have to mar! *sob, sob*

Unknown said...

OMG!!! very very far leh !!!!

Desperate Mummy said...

ello I know how u feel as I'm staying nearby ur place too and I'm struggle from the jam everyday.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Lovely mummy : distance wise is still acceptable for me, only the tolls and jam are killing!

Desperate mummy : yea, for those staying nearby will feel the pain!!! if you oso working in BU, then we might car pool liao. hehehe!