Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kena Tagged again!!

Kena double tagged for this few days ago but din do it cos a bit tied up for last few days. Anyway, a big thank to montessorimum and lovelymummy! Better do this b4 i go for a short blog break! Thus, 2nd post for today! ^.^

Here are my 'must read daily' favourite 5 :

1. Mommy of 2 angels : She is one of my close friend and bcos of her strong encouragement i enter to this blogsphere!! I like to read her blog for her angels updates. Her Ellisa is same yr with my meimei and we are the 2 pregnant ladies who always hang around in my ex-office! Well, we r not the only 2 pregnant in that office, there r about another 3-4 pregnant ladies oso during tat time. See, my ex-office 'feng sui' very good wan! very productive horr!! ^.^

2. Montessorimum - Put this in my fav list not bcos montesorimum tagging me for this. I really enjoy reading her blog and i learn a lot of teaching methods which can apply at home with our kids. Yes, i've applied some to my princesses and they just love it. Thanks for sharing Montesorimum. Keep up the good work yea!

3. Sasha - A very young and hot mummy. I love her blablablah, very humour and funny! and her post really can bright up my day! Oh, another point which must not left behind. Reading Sasha blog, sure can pick up some funny funny word and one of my fav. is "sakit -tali" (secretary)

4. Twinsmum - This is one of my fav chinese blogs, her chinese writing is really good. Oso very humour in her way of writing, well... eventhough i never comment in her blog but i hardly miss her posts. Yea, like some bloggers call this as "invisible visitor"! Am might be invisible for this blog, but definately am one of the loyal reader. Hehehe!

Wah, so fast # 5 liao.....sei lar, still got a lot of fav wor, okok put something dif here!

5. Timothy - Selfclaimed Boss Stewie in his blog, a young enterprenuer with a very big mission of building largest dotcom in Southeast Asia. A young and rich bachelor fr Penang and his blog never fail to entertain me, Again...am a invisible visitor for this blog !Am just too old lar...looking at the comments there, u will understand wat am toking about! Sometimes, u will be shock or surprise by his funny idea or lifestyle. Read this and rate urself : Ice-cream cost RM505 Big helmet needed

Well, not going to tag anyone for this round as am just wish to share my fav 5 with you all, sumore a lot of bloggers that i read daily had done this too. Hope you enjoy my fav 5 too! :-)