Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

1st Tag in my life.....

Luckily this morning, i blogging earlier! Balu tau i oso kena tag, pretty excited tim! first time is always like that mar, hehehe...thx yea, dragonmummy! Huhhh, 70 questions?? make me feel like doing test paper in my old school day!! Better fast fast finish this b4 i start my work, hehehe....

1. Are your parents married or divorced?
Aiyoh not sure worr, teruk horr this dotta! Wait, let's call my mum & check it out....da da..31 yrs! my mum was shock on the phone just now, cos i added another question for her : will u still marry Ah pah for ur next life ahh? she said YES!!! How sweeeeettt.. ^^

2. Are you a vegetarian?
Nope, can not give up those satay, burger, bak kut teh ....Yum Yum!

3. Do you believe in Heaven?
Yea, i believe all the good ppl would go there eventually!

4. Have you ever come close to dying?
Accident in 9 yrs back, quite bad as my side door kemek until can not open! the mechanic said lucky am driving Perdana, if proton sure 'wan yun' liao... Geli hor!

5. What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
Y must on 24/7 ahh?? btw, i only wear earings most of the time.

6. Favourite time of day?
The moment i step into my mil plc, seeing my princesses run to me, calling me mummy and asking me to carry them eagerly...hehehe

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes, quite nice wan mar...

8. Do you wear makeup?
Hardly, cos natural is the prettiest ma!

9. Ever have plastic surgery?
No lar...scare scare! look at Micheal Jackson u dun scare meh?!hehe..

11. What do you wear to bed?
Sleeping gown, i dun like wear pant to sleep....can not breath like that! :P

12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Traffic wan la...using emergency lane when jam, not stop for the red light and etc...

13. Can you roll your tongue?
Just tried, can not wor..^^

14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Am very lazy wan, normally only tweeze my eyebrows during my facial treatment...after a while, u can imagine my eyebrows grow like 'rumput lalang'!


15. What kind of sneakers?
Nike.

16. Do you believe in Abortions?
Nope!!!!!!

17. What is your Hair color?
Black.

18. Future child’s name?
I got 2 princesses enough lor! dun dare to think for this question!

19. Do you snore?
Sometimes... especially if i very tired on tat day!

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Many places wor, Europe, Japan, Australia...ei, can go around the world ahh? hehehe...

21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope.

22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Ask my lou gong to 'cubit' my cheek first, is it real??!! is it me??!! Wake me up if it's a dream!! If soooooooo lucky to be real, will straight away call my boss : 'lou sei, ngo mm lou lar'!! (Boss, i quit!!) Hehehe!

23. Gold or silver?
Diamond can ahh?

24. Hamburger or hot dog?
Both r fine for me.

25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi, sushi, i love shushi!

26. City, beach or country?
Definately city, i love shopping!

27. What was the last thing you touched?
Keyboard la, wat else!

28. Where did you eat last?
Mother in law place.

29. When’s the last time you cried?
Watching Jackie Chan Movie co-star with 'Gu Tin Lok' wan, dunno wat 'B'....quite touching mar, some scenes!

30. Do you read blogs?
Every Working days..no broadband at home!

31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Nope, but more like 'seeee nai'!

32. Ever been involved with the police?
Few times, road blocks, lost ic, accident....wahh, a lot like tat, hope no more from this moment!

33. What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Clear and shokubutshi

34. Do you talk in your sleep?
Never heard my lou gong complain...

35. Ocean or pool?
Pool.

36. So, who has the original missing questions?
?????????????????????

37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
I dun really understand what is ménage à trois, but can guess fr the dirty weekend....definately won't take my lou gong lar, wuaaakakakak!

38. Window seat or aisle?
Window seat pls..

39. Ever met anyone famous?
Simon Yam..

40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Not expecting too much, am happy with my life now.....the greatest achievement is my 2 princesses lor! ^^

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl.

42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Pai seh, dunno who is Ricki Lake...

43. Basketball or Football?
Football, more on the football players : David Beckhams, Micheal Owen.....

44. How long do your showers last?
If washing hair longer, 10-15mins kuah...

45. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Auto.

46. Cake or ice cream?
Cake! my favourite!

47. Are you self-conscious?
Sometimes.

48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Once, in fact not sooo mabuk wan...think was the gas made me threw up lor!

49. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Sometimes see those old beggars very kesian mar, handicapped sumore!

50. Have you been in love?…
My lou gong told his fren am his ex-gf! no longer gf now cos is his lou poh ledi, which i quite agree...so, now am in love deeply with my princesses!! My princesses complete me!! :-)

51. Where do you wish you were?
At home, no need to work! shiiiiioookkkk!

52. Are you wearing socks?
No.

53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Chhhooooiiii!!!!

54. Can you tango?
Dance not related to me at all! But thinking of pick up belly dance later, sexy leh?! hehehe :)

55. Last gift you received?
A Samsung handphone from my lou gong.

56. Last sport you played?
Yoga consider as sport ahh?

57. Things you spend a lot of money on?
My princesses stuff, clothes, books, toys, hair accessories and etc!

58. Where do you live?
Mahkota Cheras (near to 'long river'! Sg. Long)

59. Where were you born?
Ipoh.

60. Last wedding attended?
My cousin sister's wedding

61. Spit or swallow?
Wah, really depend wor, how to swallow if busuk wan?!

62. Favorite position?
Lying on the floor like corpes, yogaran will understand what i meant...

63. Most hated food(s)?
'chou tou fu'!! smell it from far, oso wanna vomit liao, how to eat wor like tat??!!

64. What’s your least fav.?
least favourite of what??

65. Can you sing?
Can!!! my friends used to call me 'karaoke queen' last time. Now, only can sing all those nursery rymes. Miss my old 'k' times, sob sob!

66. Last person you instant messaged?
Using IM daily in the office, so the last person wld be my colleague lor

67. Last place you went on holiday?
Phuket on last June.

68. Favourite regular drink?
Water, on diet now! Wat to do?! CNY is coming mar!

69. Current Song?…
No song playing now.

70. Tag 3 friends:
Mommy of 2 angels
Hi lui yans, not sure if you kena tag for this b4, if not come and join the loop! have fun and happie tagging yea! hehehe^.^

5 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

muahahah u also kena!

mommy of 3 angels said...

so many questions...die la!!!...gotta work overtime for this man!! why so banyak wan...70 woh!!

shoppingmum said...

Done....:P

laundryamah said...

hahahaha..aiya mom2angels must do 2 separate ones leh! hahahaa

CutiePrincessMummy said...

sasha : yea, the tag goes around like flu virus travel! hehe..

m22angel & laundryamah : if like ah mah said u need to do separately! 'nei mei sei' 140 then!!!!

shoppingmum : good girl! :-D