Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stresssss.....

Suppose to have a meeting with my new boss yesterday, din make it eventually as the boss was stuck in the others meeting for the whole day! Should i relief then? NOOOO....cos my boss asked me to meet him up again tomorrow morning! k, let's see.....

These 2 days mummy hv been quite stress with too many bad news/rumours around the office, and the worst is my meimei is having light flu! Haven't start any medication on her, hoping she can recover by herself without medicine. Jiejie pula not sure its due to lack of attn or wat, found she quite 'lou gei' these 2 days too! Last nite, she even woke up and cried for sooo many times, until daddy cannot stand her longer and shouted at her! and it was about 4am++!! Luckily, meimei din wake up! Jiejie keep asking me to pat her for the whole nite, once i stopped she wld cried! Cry Cry Cry.....this time, mummy pula can not tahan, take jiejie out of the room, asking her to cry outside, only came back to me once she stop crying. Surprisingly, she get what i meant! opened the doors very carefully, looking at me have no response to her (yea, mummy pretend sleeping mar), she slowly lied down beside me while holding back her cries and tears. Sob sob very softly, very 'hor lin' (pity) like that lor! **sigh**

Btw, is there any mummy out there got good remedy for light flu besides flu syrup for toddler?? Pls advise yea, 'kam siah, kam siah' in advance!!!

3 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

bring yr kids to chinese medical hall n ask for chinese medicine. my J prefer chinese med more than kwai lowes.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

meimei is ok liao...but its my jiejie's turn now...in fact mummy oso infected, bit dizzy & sorethroat today! think the virus travel la...**sigh**

Anonymous said...

i give my kids herbs named "chat sing char" once they have flu and it works. My wei is sick again now with flu too. Her mucus is even green. After taking herbs, she's getting better oredi. Maybe u can try it next time.