Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Teleconversation with Princesses

Just called my princesses, feel so warm and sweet each time listen to their lovely voices over the phone! Its my habit now to call them daily unless i forget to call sometimes lar...

mummy : Hi dear, wat are you doing?
Jiejie : Looking at the 'golden dragon fish' lor...
mummy : the 'gdf' so nice to see meh?
Jiejie : vely nice mummy, the 'gdf' swim here swim there. Mummy, got small fishes oso swim here swim there, summore got 'ga noi'!
mummy : well said Jiejie! (not bad jiejie, 'ga noi' oso know!^^)

mummy : halo meimei, call mummy.
Meimei : mameeeee...
mummy in madarin : Meimei yo good girl ma? (Meimei got good girl or not?)
Meimei : wait for few second then answer 'YO'!
mummy in madarin : Meimei yo gen jiejie wan ma, hao wan ma? (Meimei got play with jiejie? fun to play?)
Meimei : wait for a while and answer 'Haoo wann..'
mummy in madarin : Yo mei yo huai dan? sui huai dan? (got naughty or not? who naughty)
Mmeimei : without a second and immediately answer 'JIEJIE'!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's truly nice and sweet to listen to our babies from the phone. Hi, I'm 'Mummy In Vain', one of the friend of lovelymummy and shoppingmum. I read your words about my marriage problem in lovelymummy's blog. Thanks for your advice and I'm glad to inform you that I've settled my problem already.

p/s: Pls feel free to read my blog.

Sasha Tan said...

awwww.. so nice. I think if i call my son, he'll probably try to eat the phone up! hehe

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahaha...so funny...

i also try to call them as much as i can...they really light up your day!!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

MiV : Hi, glad to c u here and am happy to know that u've settled ur problems. Btw, i've linked u in my blog too. 'Gambatei' ^^

Sasha : B4 the kids know to tok over the phone, they usually eat/lick the phone. As long as they dun swallow the whole phone will do lor! hahaha!

M22angels : Yes, their voices kills ur bluuues! hehehe!