Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

~Stressful Life~

After a long break of CNY, the workload had been piled higher than my height! A lot of issues need to follow up, and some reports chasing by my boss. Life has been very stressful nowadays. Hubby still not fully recover fr his sickness, mummy reaching home much more later than last time. Have no times for my princesses, quite sad sometimes for the kids. Seing mummy around 7-8pm++, go to bed by 9pm++ time spend with them not even 3hrs daily except weekend. Pathetic rite?

Think tats the reason, my princesses recently stick to me a lot and meimei even 'lou gai' everday. But my maid told me she is very good girl when am not around. I know they want my attn, by how ler? when mummy reach home, damn tiring liao...really not afford to playing with them. Even reading to them oso i lazy to do nowadays, dun even mention teaching my jiejie at home. Most of the time i just on their favourite Barney show to keep them away from me. I even not able to attend any yoga class and this lead me quite depress nowadays.

I hate this type of life, hope this is only for a while. Still struggling find a way to adjust my work in office as my boss always ask me to do things by 5pm, should i say NO to him! At least not for this stage, this is only my 2nd week here.

Pray, pray hard so that my life can be improved slowly, not always packed by my work only.

4 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

aiyo poor thing. Hang in there..maybe later it'll be less stressful. Not easy being a working mum. That's why i'm not looking forward for my new job.

shoppingmum said...

Take care of yourself, it will be over soon. I know it's very hard, but we are here, ok?

Jessie Woo said...

U take care yeah .. have some time for urself also ..

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Sasha : Hope so lar, wat to do? cari makan mar! :P

Shoppingmum & Jessie : Thx. *Touching*