Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 9, 2007

Last day in CBJ office

Today is my last day in this office, brought some chocolates, sweets and keropok for my colleagues here, some of them very blur, asking me y today bring sooo many snacks for them??? :P Can't blame them, i din go and braodcast mar!! Hehehe!! Think shd start packing after the wellfare lunch with my collegues later. Eeee.....almost a year working here, good or bad, happy or sad ....would be my part of memory liao....

Anyway, its not like ppl resign lor, am just relocation lar...so, not much sadness, cos am still under the same BU, and still can meet my collegues in our IM. More uncertainties than sadness in my heart actually, not sure how hectic is my new role, not sure how terrigible the jam is, not sure how easy going my new mgr, more & more.... and the most worry part...not sure got time for blogging there or not?!! See, am sooo addicted!! :-D

Bcos of the uncertainties, some of my personal plans have to be put on hold first like my yoga & belly dancing classes. What to do?? later signed up can not attend, wasted lar!!

Next Monday.....next monday is a brand new working life for me! Wish me luck!!!! ^.^

6 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

welcome to peejay...fren...

Sasha Tan said...

oo welcome to PJ like how mommy of 2 angels said...and be ready for the jam

etceteramommy said...

Wish you BESTEST of luck in your new job. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! You do yoga & belly dancing?!!

Good luck to you. I'm sure you will be fine! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Good Luck at your new working place!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Thanks to all mummies. So far so good for the new working plc here, only need some time to get used to the jam, i think :(