Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 15, 2007

My own remedy of de-stress!

These few days really stressed by those numbers in my works. Well, one of my biggest task wld be helping my boss do some revenue forecasting. Aiyoh, i look at those report, they know me i dunno them! the numbers sounds familiar yet soo far to me!! Think really need sometimes to figure out how to read those numbers reports!

Yesterday was the worst as i had a meeting with boss until 7pm++ and later stuck in the jam like crazy when heading home! Ei, i know yesterday was Valentine's day, but horr, if stuck in the jam like 1-2hrs then only reach the restaurant let say.....still got mood to eat meh? if give me lobster oso i had no appetitie i think, whatever lomantik lomantik oso gone lar.....^^

Btw, reached home around 8pm++ and din manage to bring my jiejie to her music movement class lor, too late ledi ....promise to bring her to Mcdonald today as compensation. Whenever i feel stress or down i like to bring them to playground. Love their laughs and funny funny action. Ok, to de-stress, here are some photos taken last weekend ....

The princesses enjoyed themselve very much in the mini pool and the 'walker' game. Look at the way Meimei put her legs by the side of walker....this 'Walker' game idea came from daddy. ^.^


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yah, I agree. children's laughters can help to destress!

oh, Happy Lunar New Year to you and all at home! 'See' you next year!

TheBlueRanger said...

Hi, first time leaving my comments here...your princesses are so adorable lar. Children's laughter can definitely bring a thousand smile

Sasha Tan said...

Yes, agree. Children's laughter can really cure us.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Wokking mum : Happy CNY to u too! :)

theblueranger & shasha : So we adult sometimes pretend like monkey oso hope to see the kids laugh!! :D