Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Drama! Dream!!

People always say 'if u keep thinking of it during day time, u probably will dream it at nite'. Am not sure how true is this, but its absolutely not apply on me at least this time.

Well, i made a dream! A very weird but still clear in my mind. The whole dream was like a drama for me and i still remember clearly the dream, eventhough it has been over for few days. :P

Dreamt my hubby and i on the way to Shopping Centre, suddenly he saw a girl and he called her name very excited like that in the car. I asked him y he looks soo interested w that girl....he keep quiet a while and finally confess to me that he loves that girl, and he told me the girl's name is 'Camelia', a collegue of him. (see...'geng' leh? got name sumore!! :P)

I was really mad, keep crying and 'tumbuk' him in the car. But everything look so final liao as he din react to me. I called my sis telling her what is happening, still remember i told her not to believe in any guy's promise. B4 married, they said u r his everything, loved u deeply. After few couple married years, they can act coldness by dumping you and love another lady. I asked my hub is this his final decision to choose the 'Camelia'? He asked me to give him sometimes, i can see his struggles from his eyes. While still waiting for his decision.....

I feel someone pushing my legs, 'time to get up to work' my hub keep urging me to get up from my bed!! NO..., i wanna know the ending!! too bad, i have been waked up by my husband!

And the first thing i did when seing him standing in front of me, i gave him a hug and asked if he has any collegue named 'Camelia'?!! Luckily there is no 'Camelia' in his office, if not i really scare he might turn up to be 'Charlie'!! What a relief!! ~Phew~ :P

6 comments:

etceteramommy said...

I think I had a similar dream before but when I woke up I kicked and punched my hubs instead to release my anger..(u know like lepas geram) :P

Jessie Woo said...

wow .. dramatic !!

Grace said...

haha..always 'gan cheong' part and wake up aredi, for me better dun no the ending coz just dreaming only.

Anonymous said...

wow! had about a dream of my hubby about the same. Woke up by my hubby after I cried out loud from my dream!

mommy of 3 angels said...

i also had such a dream before...the girl name was amy...dun ask me where that came from...then of cos non-exist la...ya anyway i still warn my lohkong!!! ahahhaha

CutiePrincessMummy said...

etcetera mommy : WAh, u vely violent wor, relax man! its only a dream! :P

jessie : Am drama queen mar..hehehe!

grace : but like watching a movie without ending, no fun wor! :)

mama tang : thx for visiting my blog. BTW, u oso vely drama wor, kekeke!

m22angels : wei, we both very 'geng' can dream out a name tim! hahaha!