Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 16, 2007

Lil private time in car....

Have been worked in HQ about 2 months, everything turn better, better than i expected earlier. Even the biggest challenge, traffic jam oso din trouble me much. Dun get me wrong, the jam still as bad as before, din improve at all. But may be I've been immune with it, it seems that not so bad to me now. In fact after sometimes I convince myself that am not alone and thinking in this way make me feel better.

And after a while, i tried to find some stuff that actually can do if caught in the middle of jam. (i) Make calls, use this time to catch up with frens and relative. But can not make frequent calls lar, if not bankrupt when receive my phone bills. (ii) Listening to my favourite radio stations or songs sometimes can bright up my day especially those oldies which can bring me back to the memory lane. (iii) Flipping magazine (esp those magazine with a lot of fashion pic) helps to improve my fashion taste eventhough am still look like aunty, at least from very aunty to not so aunty now! :-P I even find another 2 things which i can do in the car.....(iv) SUDOKU! Yes, one of my favourite game! But sometimes quite addicted as dying wish to complete it, keep thinking of the incomplete game in office (this one bit 'jia lat' lar! ) The last not least, just come out this idea few days ago and i've practising now.... (v) Blogging, more precise... to structure my blogging material. Draft in my mind wat to blog on the day, once reached office, straight away to blog it out. Very good time management rite!

See, i have at least 5 things which i have no time and chance to do at home, to keep me last for a week . And now am kinda enjoy myself in the daily journey eventhough i still caught in the freaking jam.

If you have any idea of what else we can do when caught in jam? Pls share yea. ^.^

9 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wow so productive hahaha...if ur company give u one ah mat...wah can u imagine wat u can do!!

LHS said...

wow,really jam! Where is the road ar?

Grace said...

Hey, I saw some people makeup and have their breakfast in car,hmmm...I think it's common for KL people. I like KL but hate the jam..

Jacelyn Chew said...

grace is rite. i apply face powder or eat while my car stops at traffic lights or jam, sometimes even while the car is moving! btw, what is 'sudoku'? do drop by my new domain and leave some comments ya....tq

Anonymous said...

Hi--I've seen people read the newspaper when they came to a halt in traffic! Not for me.

After making calls, etc. I try to prectice being quiet. I turn the radio off, don't talk on phone, and sit and enjoy the quiet in the car (smile)!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

m22angels : Wah, Ah Mat ahh? no chance lar u tot ur lou gong meh? think u oredi plan wat to do in car if hv ah mat! Hhahahah!!!

huisia : hehe, downloaded fr website wan, but the situation here same lar as shown in the pic, if not worse! :P

grace : Yea yea, i oso do tat some times, shd put these 2 too in my list. kekeke!

jacelyn : Sudoku is a type of number puzzlin in 9x9 grid. Very popular at one time. Aiyah, newspaper oso got lar everyday, the 9x9 lil box. :P

the new parent : enjoy the silent in the car?! Cool man!! :-)

MY Life Zone said...

hehe .. keng chao..

me go trainnig at PJ for 3 days. (today 3rd day).. i already !@#$@$@$!$! liao for the traffic.. took me 2 hrs to reach my MIL hse..

KL jam really hard for the impatient ppl like me :p

CutiePrincessMummy said...

When u can not change the situation, u hv to accept it and change urself, hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Having automatic lockable doors is always beneficial. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url We are all someone children. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose down coat[/url] Whqqbmcfw
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora uk[/url] Kiwpahjjn [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose online[/url] xchbbhgbx