Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 13, 2007

Slim....Slim....Slim...

Lately, feel very upset with my own weight, frankly speaking my weight din increase much, but somehow i can feel my flesh all come out! especially when i sitting down, few layers of 'tyre' can be seen, very obvious. ~sigh~

I have stopped my yoga class since before chinese new year, after start working in HQ. Not affordable to attend any class in the weekdays as i can't commit myself due to the uncertainty factors related to my new work. e.g. working OT, traffic jam....

Well, i've tried to wake up early, 6am every morning to do yoga at home b4 go to work. But each time i find my body din wake up at all in such a early morning, feel my body very very heavy even lifting up my leg oso difficult. And the worst is i feel very sleepy too in my work later of the day. Cos sometimes i din really sleep well throughout a nite especially Jiejie and meimei taking turn to whine and fuss. Tried few days, and i raised the little 'white flag' (give up)!! :-(

Then, am thinking of do some exercise at home after the princesses sleep at night. None of a day i have sucess to making it happened!!! What happened was my jiejie sometimes sleep quite late, and sometimes even b4 my jiejie sleep mummy oredi went to meet Mr. Chou and having fun with him in the Zzzzzz.... land. Then, the pity lil one will goes to look for daddy to coax her sleep. Mummy very tired after a whole day working mar...Aiyoh how wor like that?

Okok, let do on weekend early morning!! Woke up earlier last Saturday, took out my yoga mat lay on the floor....Too bad, b4 mummy start jiejie and meimei woke up. They seem very excited to see mummy on the mat, jiejie wanna sit on the mat while meimei wanna 'oi oi' (sleep) on the mat. End up mummy got no space at all on the mat. Well, mummy won't giving up easily, try again the following early morning, last Sunday. This time mummy planned to do yoga in the study room and locked the door. Half way yoga-ing, 'Waaaahhhhhh.....mummy come mummy come.....' Heard jiejie crying loud outside, yes, she had woke up and looked for me. No choice, opened the door for her lor, scared her cry wake up daddy and meimei too. And once again, mummy mission failed.

How to do? cos Jiejie oso wanna do yoga like mummy wor, and she commanded mummy to do on the floor while she yoga-ing on the mat! :P

Am thinking should i buy the 'U-Zap' thing? so that can slim even when sleeping, can ahh? effective ahh? ^.^

11 comments:

LHS said...

how about yoga? i had flattened my tyre successfully and lost 10kg after practising yoga.

Grace said...

me didnt exercise looooong time ago. last time I use hula hoop but must be the tick one.

MY Life Zone said...

ei.. i understand... i tried tat too, early morning, at nite after my son sleep... but too tire after whole day working .. sometiem my son need longer time onli sleep...

think what can do is.. reduce the meal portion.. eat still, but reduce the portion, dont eat till full.. i know is a bit 'torture' for u and me as we LOVE FOOD!! ahhaha...

Exercise leh, maybe like go jogging in the nearby park once or twice a wk... bring yr maid and hubby to jaga kids at park, then u concnetreate go 'jog jog jog' till sweating... i tried once 2 wks ago.. hopefully can keep it up every wk...

Btw, i dunno yoga can reduce so much as what huisia said.. keng.. i onli hope i can reduce max to 5KG ... i will satisfy liao.. ^^

karenyiau said...

I only have one kid now (one more coming liao) but I totally understand, really not easy to keep up the excercise routine. After work so tired and have to play with my son. When he sleeps I also sleep. Anyhow, I'm a lazy woman la, even if I really have the time I will also opt to sleep, play PC games or watch TV, hehehe, how to loose weight like this la! :)

Jessie Woo said...

HI 5 exactly wat i did last time haha so in the end i opt to go swimming now :D

but then now hair not that "cantik" adi jor tim :s

sigh ...

Anonymous said...

don't worry too much la...if u wanna cut down then try eating basmathi rice mixed with red rice..it helps a lot!

Unknown said...

My sis bought the u-zap. she said it doesnt work and she is very clever... dont know how she do it, she manage to return it and get a refund!!

I used to do sit-ups and leg lifts. It does help flatten the tummy but it's hard work. But I didnt do it after I gave birth to my daughter. So I got spare tyres too!

Anonymous said...

Hi--first timer here. Exercise with young kids can be tough, they want to be around their parents (smile)!
I have my little daughter exercise with me and she loves it. It does slow me down, but it's worth taking the time.

As a blogging Dad whose wife thinks similar weight thoughts, I do wonder how much of the way we see ourselves is real?

thanks for sharing, looking forward to reading more of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Try doing sit ups. But have to have the determination to do. I became lazy once I didn't do for 1 day.

mommy of 3 angels said...

wei, u so lang lui...just dun eat carbo for a while surely slim down one...dun kill urself to be skinny la, not fun to hug mah!! hehehe my hubby complain loh!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Huisia : WAh wah wah....10kg, a lot wor, can share which posture ahh? :)

Grace : Din try b4 hula hoop, but sounds fun too wor..

Mylifezone : YES, Gimme 5. FREN!

Karenyiau : Sometimes we just lack of determination and opt to some other thing else! :P

Jessie : NVM mar, can put hair cream, do treatment...as long as got exercise not bad lar..

LaudryAmah : eee...i tot shd not take carbo, hehehe!

Wokking Mum : Lucky see your comment, i really 'sum yuk yuk' wanna buy liao...Thx! :)

TheNewParent : Thx for dropping by. Wahh, its sounds soo sweet for a father to do exercise together w his daughter. It must be fun, i guess! :-D

MamaTang : I agree! Determination in the key factor to success!! Gambateh!! :-P

Mommy22angels : Aiyoh, pai seh lar, mana ada leng lui? i'll be happy to lose another 5kg like MyLifeZone! U know me what, no matter how i slim oso won't be skinny type lar...how i wish!! hahhahaa!