Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2007

A LESSON!!

My hubby and i brought my 2 princesses to Jusco Cheras Selatan last nite, thought spend some time in the Popular book store, my princesses love to read books there. As usual, the princesses went to the kids section to search for their favourite books, and they sit on the floor to read the books, while hubby was away to other section .....

Told my princesses to sit tight and i turn my back, few step away from my princesses to take a book which caught my attention earlier. I swear, its really only few steps away from my princesses. When i get back to my princesses, hubby & i found my meimei was missing. We start looking for her in the whole book store, searching hi & lo, still fail to see my meimei. At that moment, i really panic and break out, tears coming out.... Told myself to calm down, and search for 2nd round in the bookstore, and hubby run out from the book store and search meimei outside. I was really panic at that time, keep thinking what should i do if couldn't find my meimei. Thanks God, hubby found my meimei outside the store! I couldn't control myself but burst in tears when my hubby pass meimei back to me, carrying her tight in my arms. The feeling of losing her is so scary especially thinking of the case few weeks back where a lil boy lost in a shopping mall in KL!

Meimei didn't cry, look at me silently while i keep telling her not to simply walk away from us. Keep thinking of this incident, and remind myself again & again not to draw my attn. away from my princesses where ever we are. I just really couldn't afford to lose one of them! They are my precious! Yea, mummy really learn a lesson! A hard lesson!

9 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

was so scarry..thank god nothing happen...ya good lesson learn ya

wei i tag u

join the party k!

LHS said...

oh..gosh..thank God mei mei is fine..scary la..

Unknown said...

Thank goodness you guys found her and she is okay. Scary, freaky experience. I understand your tears.

Anonymous said...

Wow that was shocking! Seriously, in a few seconds of 'out-of-focus' condition anything could have happen. I'm so glad mei mei is fine and dandy. So So GLAD!

*Phew*

Now's the time for u to take a nice cup of carming tea at home and settle down. Rest ur mind ya! Don't think about it too much! A lesson to learn in life!

Grace said...

Luck you found her. I have this experience b4, my son was missing in the shopping mall's hall. He was behind me looked for something and when I turn back he missing! Just like how you feel.

薇薇 said...

I also experienced the same lesson with u, i just let go jia chen 's hand for few seconds to open my car door, within few seconds jia chen able to run away from me and cross the road. I was shocked and scared. Luckily there was no car when jia chen was crossing the road.I just tell myself need to be extra careful when take care jia chen coz "lucky" wouldnt always follow us.

MY Life Zone said...

wow... scary...

Really thank GOD !!! luckily yr mei mei can be found !

think have to take extra attention on yr mei mei as she is very active girl ... i do believe next time you will always keep yr eyes on her...

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Found this scariest part from daddy later...

When the time he found her, she is about to walk down to the escalator!!!!

Phew! Wat a big relief!!!

etceteramommy said...

OMG. Thank god. It's amazing how they could move in like nanoseconds...

Pst pst.. u also Jusco kaki ar??