Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yahhoooo!!

So happy today, woke up early morning already on my pc to do blog hopping......wah, got so many blogs and posts need to catch up ler! Only God knows how i miss my bloggers friends especially die die wish to blog but can't do in office. Hope things will improve once my hub subscribe the Streamyx later.

Yes, today is my off day, so got lot of time to blog blog 'kau kau'! Happy happy ler.... Opppss, my stomach is making noise now, breakfast time!

Ok, come back later and continue.......Die, a bit excited tim! :-P

8 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

kawan.. u shiok lar.. me need to work today leh...

so 'mo yan'... make sure u 'blog' kau kau today lar... else later got no time to blog again..

ask yr hubby fast fast apply streamyx lar...

LHS said...

alamak, your office so strict ar? fast fast apply streamy la..

mommy of 3 angels said...

wei fren so busy shopping and kai kai, forgot to post ah...hehehehe

Anonymous said...

So nice Thursday got off! I had to work! Because of that I'm down with fever today. Hahahaha!! Lame reason!

Anonymous said...

... it's great to have time to blog hop and touch base with fellow bloggers!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... you must have enjoyed your day off that you forgotten to blog. keke :)

etceteramommy said...

Hahaha, I once had that feeling oso but then I will feel very bad when I cant finish reading the posts on the same day they were blogged. Ended up.. see like this one, I oni get to read it today...:(

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Not i forgot blog lar, PC at home got prob, can not log on.... ~sigh~